Ring in the New Year with an evening filled with laughter courtesy of Dave Landau! There's no better place to welcome 2022 than right here at Helium!
10:30 PM Show includes party favors and a champagne toast at midnight!
Known For: "Last Comic Standing" & "Louder with Crowder"
Dave Landau is an open book when it comes to his demons, which is one of the many ways he turns the "everyman's comic" persona on its head. A recovering alcoholic/addict turned family man, Landau tells tales of his life, family, and sobriety with such ease that you can't help but relate to him. And just when you relate, he twists the story further, creating a uproariously funny performance.
Career Highlights: Appearances in "This Is Not Happening," "Red Eye w/ Tom Shillue," "Gotham Comedy Live" and "The Bob & Tom Show"
Dinner & Show - includes 1 from each course
Soup or Salad
• House Saled - Iceberg mix with carrot, cucumber, tomato, shredded cheese, and croutons. Choice of balsamic, ranch or Italian dressing
• Classic Caesar Salad - Fresh romaine, shaved parmesan, and croutons tossed in a creamy caesar dressing
• Broccoli Cheese Soup - Topped with shredded cheese and served with crackers
• Bruschetta with Feta - Fresh baguette topped with bruschetta mix, balsamic glaze and feta cheese
• Shrimp Cocktail- Served chilled with a side of cocktail sauce
• Deviled Eggs with bacon- Hard-boiled eggs, smoky bacon, and paprika
• Crispy Brussel Sprouts- with a maple glaze
• Grilled Filet Mignon - Topped with a wild mushroom demi-glace and served with red skin mashed and a seasonal vegetable medley
• Chicken Parm - Breaded chicken breast served with pasta al dente covered in a tomato sauce topped with fresh mozzarella served with garlic toast
• Chocolate-Lovin’ Spoonful Cake with fresh whipped cream
• New York-Style Cheesecake with strawberry coulis
In addition to the two-item minimum, there will be an 18% administrative fee in the showroom.
Management reserves the right to prevent customers from entering the facility who they deem disruptive or dangerous to other patrons.
Customers are expected to take necessary precautions to protect themselves and others. Per the CDC and local governments, we require all customers enter the facility wearing a face covering or mask. When customers are seated, they are permitted to remove such covering while eating or drinking.
This show is 18+. Please note, there is a 2 item per person minimum in the showroom. Tickets will be available for pick up at the box office 45 minutes prior to the show.