Tom Green's bizarre antics on MTV's "The Tom Green Show" earned him a reputation as an outlandish prankster and made him a household name in the early 2000s. Riding the wave of his MTV success, Green landed a slew of equally ridiculous roles in movies such as “Road Trip,” “Charlie’s Angels,” and “Stealing Harvard.” Over the years Green has shifted his focus away from TV and film toward stand-up and long-form celebrity interviews. In 2012, Showtime released Green’s first hour-long special, “Tom Green Live.”
Date Night: Dinner & Show for 2 Packages - Now Available
- 2 upgraded tickets to the show (your seats will be saved)
- Dinner in Elements (seated up to 2 hours before showtime)
- Includes 1 appetizer, 2 entrées and 1 dessert
- Our standard 2-item showroom minimum is waived
- Parties seated together may not exceed 6 guests
To purchase, select the “Dinner & Show for Two” ticket type. Each package includes 2 tickets. Pairs wishing to be seated together should contact our box office. No “Dinner & Show” group seated together may exceed 6 guests.
Dinner before the show? Make a reservation at Elements by calling 716.853.1211!
This show is 18+. Tickets will be available for pick up at the box office prior to the show (they are generally available 1.5-2 hrs prior to showtime.)