Ring in the New Year with an evening filled with laughter courtesy of Rich Vos! Skip the chaos of the bars and enjoy a special night with food and drinks from the comfort of our lounges and showroom. There's no better place to welcome 2019 than right here at Helium!
Best known from "Opie & Anthony" and NBC's "Last Comic Standing," Rich Vos is one of the most exciting and broadest headlining comedians in the country. Back Stage Magazine says of Vos, "He has an uncanny 'Everyman' ability to likeably bond with anyone in the audience." Rich has also been heard on the "WTF" podcast with Marc Maron and "The Joe Rogan Experience." Rich hosts his own hit podcast (on Riotcast) and a radio show (on Sirius) both called "My Wife Hates Me." (That’s not confusing.) His co-host is his wife, comedian Bonnie McFarlane. His latest CD reached #1 on iTunes.
Late Show includes party favors and a champagne toast at midnight!
Dinner Option includes 1 from each course
Limited seating available
• Alaskan Salmon and Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs - Garnished with fresh chives and smoked paprika
• French Onion Gratinée - Seasoned with sherry, topped with three-cheese crust and seasoned crostini
• Shrimp Cocktail - Served with a house-made cocktail sauce
• Spinach Salad - Topped with bacon, strawberries, cashews, and boiled egg, served with a warm bacon dressing
• Classic Caesar Salad - Hearts of romaine, chopped and tossed in Tuscan-style dressing, topped with shaved Parmesan and croutons
• Asian Sesame Salad - Field greens mixed with mandarin oranges, cashews, and red bell peppers. Topped with sesame seeds, crispy wonton strips, and served with our tangy signature sesame vinaigrette
• Grilled Filet Mignon - Topped with a wild mushroom demi-glace served with a twice baked potato and a seasonal vegetable medley
• Rosemary Grilled Chicken Breast - Served with garlic mashed potatoes and a warm buttermilk biscuit
• Grilled Alaskan Salmon - Served with a balsamic glaze, accompanied with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus
• Chocolate-Lovin’ Spoonful Cake with fresh whipped cream
• New York-Style Cheesecake with strawberry coulis
• Coffee Crumb Cake with a cream cheese glaze
This show is 18+. Please note, there is a 2 item minimum in the showroom. Tickets will be available for pick up at the box office prior to the show (they are generally available 1.5-2 hrs prior to showtime.)
Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page!
Best known from NBC’s hit reality show “Last Comic Standing,” Rich Vos is one of the most exciting and broadest headlining comedians in the country. Back Stage Magazine says of Vos, “He has an uncanny ‘Everyman’ ability to likeably bond with anyone in the audience…” The excitement of a Rich Vos show stems from his unique, no-holds-barred perspective on relationships, divorce and parenthood.
Vos pulls no punches when it comes to comedy. On many occasions, he will deliver some of the quickest crowd banter, leaving audiences not knowing what to expect next.
Vos is a “comic’s comic” who is quick, off-the-cuff and appeals to all types of audiences, best represented by his extensive resume of television and radio appearances. He has two Comedy Central Half-Hour Specials and appeared in two other Comedy Central specials. He was a regular guest on “Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn,” and has been a regular guest on “The Opie and Anthony Show” for the past 10 years. Vos has appeared on HBO, Showtime, Starz, “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” “The Rosie O’Donnell Show,” NBC’s “American Dreams” and “The View.” He is also a regular on the Joy Behar show, made three appearances at the Apollo, four appearances on BET, and was the first white comic to perform on HBO’s “Def Comedy Jam.” He also wrote for the 2005 Oscars, and has appeared on and wrote for many roasts.
Growing up on the wrong side of the tracks, Vos struggled to beat drug and alcohol addictions. He now celebrates his victories on stage with stories about kids, divorce, marriage and recovery. Besides being a proud parent of three beautiful girls, he just celebrated 25 years, clean and sober.
His strength as a live performer comes from years of headlining clubs across the country and performing shows for colleges, corporations and charities. He is inundated with letters of thanks and gratitude for the good work he has done. When he is not on the road, he can be seen regularly at Caroline’s and The Comedy Cellar as well as other clubs all over New York City, which he calls home.